Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Old Stuff Day!

Today is Old Stuff Day!  Proposed by Warhammer 39,999, today is the day when bloggers across the interwebs are highlighting some of their posts from the past, whether they be a best-of, a nugget of greatness lost in the blog rolls or something that a new reader may have missed.  Thus I present to you, loyal One Inch Warriors readers, a few morsels of pure awesome from the 30 posts that I've managed to crank out in the short life of this blog:

Halloween WIP Part 2 and a Note on Painting Flames - This post is everything I originally wanted the blog to be, painting models and sharing the techniques that I used to do so.  This also made From the Warp's Tuesday Top Ten, which blew my mind.

a word in your ear or how I learned to stop worrying and love the blog - This post is what I did not expect this blog to be. I started writing it the day before House of Paincakes launched, without any knowing the launch was coming, rather most serendipitously.  They liked it so much at HOP that it made the first Weekly Top X.

And now something from another blog: Creatures, Weirdos, Freaks and Minions from Bringer of Victory.  If you missed this post go read it now.  But maybe go to the bathroom first because it's so funny I almost pissed myself laughing.  I plug this blog all the time because it's the best around for Warhammer Fantasy knowledge and the writing is high quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment