Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Please Enjoy this Video...

I am *this* close to finishing my Temple Guard and have been so for about a month, but my attention has been hijacked, and rightly so, by the L.A. Kings' glorious run towards the Stanley Cup.  Neither have I been able to finish one of the half dozen or so half-baked posts lingering in my blogger account, but I'm in a really chipper mood today (thanks to the Kings), and I feel like sharing a highly amusing and equally educational video with y'all by CGPGrey.  The first segment is about the historical misconception that vikings wore helmets with decorative horns.  It made me think of all those Chaos marauders, warriors and space marines running around with what are basically throat-slashing-handles attached to their heads.  Enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment