Saturday, June 16, 2012

And now more Temple Guard




See, hockey playoffs end and I get back to painting minis.  I normally love combining two of my favorite pastimes by painting minis and watching sports simultaneously (usually a third pastime, drinking beer, gets involved) but NHL playoffs are too intense and there would be an extreme risk of me knocking paints and figures everywhere when something exciting happens like Kopitar or Carter score gaming winning overtime goals in the first two games of the Stanley Cup finals.

Moving on... I finished off the last eight models so all that's left to do is base the entire regiment and then go through everyone for touch-ups.  Once that's done it'll be time for glamor shots with the hypno-toad.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! I can't wait till they goblins get to feebly stab at them with spears.

    ReplyDelete