These were a fairly straightforward paint job. The tough part was that there is not much space between the Salamanders' underside and the base, making it difficult to get a brush in there to paint the undercarriage. I'll base them up later when I paint the Skink handlers.
I generally don't talk about non-warhammery things here, but I haven't been up to a whole lot of warhammery things lately (last game I played was in March), so from the completely unrelated department, here's a snap shot I took when I saw Rammstein at the L.A. Forum last month, which was total fucking awesome sauce:
![]() |
| You could feel the heat from the nose bleed seats |
Bonus for all you cool kids with smart phones - blogger now has a cool feature allowing you to publish a mobile version of your blog. So the next time you're sitting on the crapper or standing in a horribly long line at 7-11 to purchase a 6 pack of Miller High Life, whip out your smart phone and enjoy the all new mobile version of one inch warriors.

Great post, I’m looking forward to hear more from you!! webprecis blog
ReplyDelete