Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Plastic Saurus Hero Picture

I'm usually not in the business of posting about new and upcoming releases (yes, I did it for the Tomb Kings, but that was to prove a point about the direction 8th edition is going) but for the first time in a long time, we're getting a new Lizardmen model:

Courtesy of BoLS

The new plastic characters that we've been seeing over the past few months are very exciting, even if they lack any options.  I like this guy as he fits in with the style of the army without looking like a re-sculpted Temple Guard model.  I've been wanting to paint an albino Lizardmen hero for some time now, so this model will be the perfect opportunity.

According to BoLS, this will be released mid-September for $13.25.

2 comments:

  1. Yo! Nice! I like the looks of this guy... Will definitely have to pick one up and make him my new, improved Scar-Vet. Thanks for posting! As always, I find the interesting stuff on your blog... Keep doin' what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was interested to see what you think about this guy. He does not look "old" enough for me. But still it is good to see the lizard people get a little love from the folks at GW.

    ReplyDelete