On Saturday GW's LA Metro Battle Bunker held their own version of the Golden Deamon, the 1st Annual Golden Skulls painting competition. Similar to the Golden Deamon, there were categories for both 40k and fantasy for single figure, units and large models as well as dioramas, kids and an overall award. I entered my Slann (after spending the past week adding some extra highlights, glazing, etc), Saurus on Cold One and a 40k Ork Warboss. The turnout was better than they expected and there were some amazing models present. I hadn't planned on "covering" the event gonzo-journalist style, but wish I had. The overall winner was a unit of 5 orc war boar riders, which could have won a Golden Deamon. I only had my phone so I couldn't get some legitimate pictures of everything.
My Slann took 1st in the fantasy large model and my Saurus took 3rd in the single figure. Admittedly, these categories did not have the volume of entries that some of the 40k categories did, but there was some good competition none the less. For the Slann, I did get this very Warhammery award:
Hopefully the staff will live up to their word and hold the competition next year. Next month they're holding a Halloween themed painting contest, so I'll try and come up with something for it.

Congrats... Put up pictures of the Slann already!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteI posted some pictures of the Slann back in August, click the link above to check him out. I can throw up a few more pics of him since I did a little more work on him since then, if you're interested
yurtdışı kargo
ReplyDeleteresimli magnet
instagram takipçi satın al
yurtdışı kargo
sms onay
dijital kartvizit
dijital kartvizit
https://nobetci-eczane.org/
7NO
مكافحة حشرات nbMdSToYbx
ReplyDeleteDo you guys have a facebook or myspace fan webpage? I looked for for one on facebook or myspace but could not locate it, I’d love to become a fan! 성인피씨
ReplyDeleteHey! Great post! Please inform us when I will see a follow up! 성인피씨
ReplyDeleteHi webmaster, commenters and everybody else !!! A hard-hitting post. 성인피씨
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great post, and was thinking much the same myself. Another great update. Stage Wingfoil Dakhla
ReplyDeleteBefore purchasing any substance online, people should carefully research legal requirements, safety considerations, product authenticity, and potential health risks associated with its use. Stage Wingfoil Dakhla
ReplyDeleteI conceive other website proprietors should take this web site as an example , very clean and wonderful user pleasant pattern . 성인pc
ReplyDeleteI discovered your blog web site on the internet and appearance many of your early posts. Always maintain in the really good operate. I simply additional the Feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking for toward reading a lot more of your stuff at a later time!… 성인PC
ReplyDelete